.

.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Arts And Crafts Keep You Sane!


First, I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes for my Mom! She's out of the hospital, and is now rehabbing at a nursing home until she gets a little stronger.

I made this little box while she was in the hospital. It's nice to do mindless activities like this when you feel like you're losing your mind!

Crafting really did keep me sane!

I'd also like to wish my daughter Liz a Happy 22nd Birthday, and my sister Mary a Happy___Birthday. HA! I wouldn't do that to my sister! But if anyone would like to know how old she really is, feel free to e-mail me.....

10 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Carol,
Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better!

Sarah and Jack said...

I am happy to hear your mom is feeling better. (And a bit sorry I missed that she was ill the first time it was posted. I must not have made it to the end for some reason, ha.)

Jane said...

So happy to read your mother is doing better. It's nice to have something like our crafts to keep our hands and minds busy!
Happy Birthday to your daughter and your sister!
Jane

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Carol it is so great that you Mom is doing better. I know it's hard! Love the little box you made! Happy Birthday to your daughter and sister!

Protector of Vintage said...

That box is charming! So glad your Mom is doing well! Take care~

SueLovesCherries said...

Glad things are going well! Your craft is perfect and so "you"!

Andy's Attic said...

I'm happy your mom is out of the hospital. Rehab places can work wonders these days. Happy B Day to your daughter and sister! Glad you are keeping busy with adorable crafts.
Annette

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Carol,
Guess I missed the post about your Mom and so happy to hear she is doing well.
Very sweet project you made with the little deer and tree.
Crafting is very good for us!
Warmly,
deb :)

PattieJ said...

I love that box!! Sooo cute!!

barncat (Lisa) said...

Glad to hear your mom is on the mend. :)

I love the little box you made, I have the tree, and tons of those tiny ornaments, I could do this too!