This is going to be an action-packed post! Lots of pictures!
I went to an estate sale this weekend, on the second day of the sale. I didn't go on the first day, because when I went to sign up, I would have been #72! Forget that! So I found this little pink dolly on the second day.
She was crying out for some Valentine lovin', so I prettyfied her a little!
I can never pass up a flag, especially if it's a 48 star one.
I got this little gal for 50 cents, and I think she'll look great amongst all of the Easter decorations.
I did a little crafting this weekend. I'd been seeing alot of little valentine girls on other blogs, so I thought I'd give them a try. Ok, so now I can say that I tried!
I also made this plaque, using one of my many skeleton keys. I think that I can safely say that I am ready to start crafting for Easter. When your daughter says "It's very valentiney in here", I think it's time to move on!
I received an award a couple of weeks ago from Joan at Anything Goes Here. I apologize Joan, for taking so long!
I am supposed to share 7 things about myself....
1. When there is nothing interesting in the house to snack on, I make a little bowl of Jiffy pie crust! MMM MMM GOOD!
2. Before I get off of the computer, I have to play a game of mahjong. Or solitaire. I have to.
3. I love British mysteries. My favorite author is Ruth Rendell. Another favorite is M.C. Beaton.
4. Whenever I go on a trip, I always have to bring some rocks home. On one such trip, to Michigan, we brought home so many rocks that the car broke. Shocks or something. Those rocks ended up costing us $800.
5. I love 80s hair metal bands!
But my guilty pleasure is Lionel Richie!
6. I secretly wish that I was a computer geek!
7. I like bugs! This is the first insect that I ever bought. It's a giant cicada. I wish I had more wall space, because I would buy alot more. I have a few bugs that I have framed myself. They were already dead though. I couldn't hurt a fly!
Now I need to pass on this award:
1. Blonde Episodes
2. Just A Little Southern Hospitality
3. Creative Breathing
4. Always Home
5. A LA CARTE
6. Once Upon A Fairyland
7. Makin' Projiks
Thank you so much Joan for this award! Please check out these blogs, and especially Joan's. She is the queen of antiquing, crafting, junking, blogging, you name it she can do it!