.

.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Too Many Glasses, Always Room For More!

I can never pass up a pretty, vintage glass! I have way too many, and most are in cupboards, but I can pull them out any time I want. These in the carrier are all mismatched, but still cute!


Lily of the valley glasses...

So pretty! I wish I had a pair, but these are mismatched too...

I think these rooster juice glasses started it all. I would have my orange juice in one of these at my grandparents' house. I made the cake plate because I couldn't find one I liked. I just silicone glued a plate to a big candle holder.
Swanky swigs. Oh my gosh! I love these!



I sure hope I find some more glasses at the garage sales this weekend!

6 comments:

SugarPlumFairy said...

Ohh well aren't you just all mismatchy! You're very glass-y in this post ;) Yeah, I love those glasses too I remember always having milk in them before school for as long as I can remember! <3

Brenda said...

Just found your blog. I love all the beautiful glasses and the other thrifts.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your glasses.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Carol, I'm so glad you found my blog & appreciate thrifty shopping too. I just want everyone to see how easy it is to shop like that & still look great. Thanks for stopping by & for the sweet comments.

Anonymous said...

I am with you Carol!!! they are addictive!!!!

so charming...love the lily ones...all really...some look slavic!


love, kelee

WhisperWood Cottage said...

I think the mismatched look is the best! Love all the glasses!!!

Amy