.

.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Got Lucky At The Thrift!

I found these at my favorite thrift store yesterday. They've got a couple dings, but at $2 a piece, I couldn't bear to leave them behind! And, I NEVER find pottery at the thrift stores around here, so I was doubly surprised! Someone tried touching up the blue one with paint nowhere near the right color, so I'll try to scratch that off. There is finally a garage sale tomorrow! On Easter weekend. Hopefully everyone will be too busy to go, and I will end up with all the treasures!!

1 comment:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

SCORE! I buy vases all the time with dings - not a bid deal - and you can get a collection going quicker if you aren't a purist. Sometimes I can get paint off with one of those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (my fav. cleaning product!)
Good find none the less!