.

.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to Old Glory Cottage


Well, I fought this for too long, so I'm gonna jump right in! My name is Carol, I'm married and we have one daughter, who is in college. I collect vintage kitchenware, pottery, and watering cans, just to name a few of my many collections. I love going to garage sales, thrift and antique stores, and I'll be sharing my finds with you. I hope you'll follow me as I endeavor to transform our home, inside and out, into the cottage of my dreams!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute! I can't wait to look inside. I'm so glad you got started!!!! Barbara

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Silly me - found your URL on your last comment. Welcome to blogland and here is to many more posts!

SugarPlumFairy said...

Yay congrats :) Now let's get that stupid banner to work!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is soooo cherry-ific! I love it! I just finished snooping around at all your pages - my goodness, you are one lucky gal at yard sales! WOW! Your house is adorabe - I can't wait to see more of it.

Christine said...

Hi, Carol, just found your blog trhough a curbside chics blog. Just wanted to drop by and say Hellow!:D Love all your collections, and find them very inspiring!:D thanx for sharing them, I look forward to seeing more of your blog!
Have a Sunshiny kind of day! Christine